1+1/3+1/DUPLEX/NEW PROJECT / PRESELL/ IN ALANYA /OBA

Alanya Apartments 1+1/3+1/DUPLEX/NEW PROJECT / PRESELL/ IN ALANYA /OBA

1+1/3+1/DUPLEX/NEW PROJECT / PRESELL/ IN ALANYA /OBA


on sale
Alanya Oba
Special advance sale

The specifications of the above collection are as follows:
 
The above project is in the famous place of Alanya "Oba", which includes 27 one-bedroom apartments of 65 square meters and 8 3-bedroom duplex units of 165 square meters in a total of 35 apartments in 2 blocks.
 The land area is 2,300 square meters and is only 20% of the land occupied by buildings and the remaining 80% of the land is gardens, swimming pools and sidewalks.
 Construction of this project started in November 2019 and its delivery date is June 2021.
 The buildings are equipped with the following specifications:
 • Outdoor pool
 • Water Park
 • Children's pool
 • Kids playground
 • Generator
 • CCTV security camera
 • Fitness center
 • sauna
 • Car parking
 • Elevator
 • Outdoor barbecue
 
 Apartment interior:
 
 • Penthouse with swimming pool for winter / summer on the terrace (optional)
 American CNC panel doors
 • Lighting lights in living rooms
 • Colorfull windows with high quality color frames
 • Glazed balcony bars
 • High quality granite floor
 • Glazed shower cabinets
 • High quality MDF kitchen cabinets
 • Granite kitchen work table
 • Internet and TV connections
 • Metal doors
 
 Distances to some places:
 
 • 1 km to the beach
 • 350 meters to the hospital
 • Shopping center 350 meters
 4 km to Alanya city center
 • 750 meters to the center of Oba
 • 100 meters to the market and restaurant

 


For complete information regarding the above advertisement, contact our consultants free of charge via WhatsApp and Telegram 24 hours a day.
.
.

0098 912 458 6723
0090 553 823 9369
0090 543 339 1724
0090 542 305 7371
Follow us on Instagram and website www.luxuryestatealanya.com & @ luxuryestatealanya

Contact Agent

Contact Agent



FEATURES

  • Alarm (Fire)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Security
  • Camera
  • Generator
  • White Goods
  • Air Conditioning
  • Garden
  • Gym
  • Fitness
  • Sauna
  • Open Car Park
  • Play Park
  • Pool
  • Grocery
  • Cable TV - Satellite
  • VIP Services
  • Elevator
  • Nature view
  • City view
  • Available for Loan
  • Mosque
  • Turkish bath
  • Inside Swimming Pool
  • Pharmacy
  • Close to Bus Stop
  • DETAILS

    1053
    Presell
    1652
    1+1 to 3+1
    From € 0

    PROPERTY SEARCH