ISTANBUL/BAYRAMPASHA/2+1/3+1/LUXURY NEW PROJECT / FOR SALE /
Sell very luxurious shops and units in Istanbul
Year of construction 2020
The specifications of the above collection are as follows:
The above project is located in Bayram Pasha district of Istanbul, where all facilities and services are available.
A project with full services and facilities that has made it different from other residential projects:
- Includes 159 apartments and 30 shops.
- A great family project, with 1 + 2 and 1 + 3 units.
- Number of floors in this complex: 14 floors.
- Number of units in each floor: only 4 units.
- Close to the lively and touristic areas of Istanbul.
- Close to the center of public transport to all parts of Istanbul.
- Metro station in 5 minutes.
- Shopping center within walking distance (10 minutes).
- Close to several schools, universities and hospitals
- Next to the bus station for the new Istanbul airport.
- Next to the largest terminal in Istanbul, from where buses depart to all provinces of Turkey.
- Elegance and quality of construction inside and outside.
- Multiple and separate services for men and women.
- Investing in stores by famous companies in Turkey
- Project ready for delivery.
- Cash payment.
- Discount starting from 10% to 15%.
More information == Contact
Starting price of 2 bedroom units at least 1.355.000 lira to 1.648.000 lira
Starting price of 3 bedroom units at least 1.925.000 lira to 2.057.000 lira
Starting price of 3 bedroom units at least 3,080,000 lira to 3,143,000 lira
For complete information regarding the above advertisement, contact our consultants free of charge through WhatsApp and Telegram 24 hours a day.
0098 912 458 6723
0090 553 823 9369
0090 543 339 1724
0090 542 305 7371
Follow us on Instagram and website www.luxuryestatealanya.com & @ luxuryestatealanya
#Residence_in_Turkey #Turkey_Istanbul #Easy_immigration #Turkey_Police #Alanya #Antalya #immigration #Visa #Tourist #Tourist_Residence_in_Turkey #Tehran #Iran #immigrant #Shopping #Black_Friday #Emigration #Passport #Passport #Kimlik_Center_New_Rules