PRESELL/ALANYA/OBA/1+1/2+1/4+1 DUPLEX

Alanya Apartments PRESELL/ALANYA/OBA/1+1/2+1/4+1 DUPLEX

PRESELL/ALANYA/OBA/1+1/2+1/4+1 DUPLEX


Presell
Alanya Oba

Year of construction: 2022
The specifications of the above collection are as follows:
The project includes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom flat, 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom duplex units, very beautiful projects in the city of Alanya Oba in an area of ​​2230 square meters in full view of the sea, with a beach and an exclusive underpass for residents, including all modern facilities And all amenities
Attention in this project, all interior architecture is done according to the buyer's taste. Assignment of units is done with kitchen and split facilities.

 Distance to the sea 50 meters

Distance to the airport 38 km

Distance to the store is 50 meters

  Starting price 90,000 euros
Pay 100% cash, receive 5% discount
Fifty percent cash payment and the remaining fifty percent project completion time, with a two percent discount
Pay 30% in cash, the remaining 70% in installments until March 2022
Payment of 20% in cash, 30% in six months and 50% of the remaining project completion time
For complete information regarding the above advertisement, contact our consultants free of charge via WhatsApp and Telegram 24 hours a day.
.
.

0098 912 458 6723
0090 553 823 9369
0090 543 339 1724
0090 542 305 7371
Follow us on Instagram and website www.luxuryestatealanya.com & @ luxuryestatealanya
#Residence_in_Turkey #Turkey_Istanbul #Easy_immigration #Turkey_Police #Alanya #Antalya #immigration #Visa #Tourist #Tourist_Residence_in_Turkey #Tehran #Iran #immigrant #Shopping_Black_Friday #Emigration #Passport #Passport #Kimlik_Center_New_Rules

Contact Agent

Contact Agent



FEATURES

  • Alarm (Fire)
  • Alarm (Theft)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Security
  • Camera
  • Generator
  • Furniture
  • Air Conditioning
  • Garden
  • Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Gym
  • Fitness
  • Sauna
  • Spa
  • Cinema
  • Open Car Park
  • Play Park
  • Pool
  • Grocery
  • Cable TV - Satellite
  • VIP Services
  • Elevator
  • Sea view
  • City view
  • Available for Loan
  • Mosque
  • Turkish bath
  • Inside Swimming Pool
  • Close to Bus Stop
  • DETAILS

    1094
    Presell
    2
    1+1 to 4+1
    From € 90.000

    PROPERTY SEARCH